- Can I go to LA fitness without a membership?
- How long does an LA Fitness guest pass last?
- What is the cheapest gym to join?
- Can I add a friend to my LA Fitness membership?
- Is LA Fitness membership worth?
- Can you bring a guest with you to LA Fitness?
- Does LA Fitness Do week passes?
- Can you bring a free guest to LA Fitness?
- How old do you have to be for LA Fitness?
- How much is LA Fitness family membership?
- Can you get a day pass for LA Fitness?
- Can someone else use my LA Fitness card?
- How much is LA Fitness monthly?
Can I go to LA fitness without a membership?
LA Fitness Guest Passes are free, you can go to any Fitness facility and ask to try this facility with a 3 day guest pass..
How long does an LA Fitness guest pass last?
This guest pass must be activated within 30 days from the date emailed and once activated at the club, the pass is valid for 5 consecutive days for you and a friend. Passes issued for over 1 month will not be honored.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym membershipsPlanet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.” … Cardinal Fitness. … Your Local YMCA. … Gold’s Gym. … LA Fitness.
Can I add a friend to my LA Fitness membership?
You can add friends or family to your LA Fitness membership by speaking to the General Manager. … The benefits of adding a friend or family to the membership is that they will more than likely get a discounted rate.
Is LA Fitness membership worth?
The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options. If you’re on a shoestring budget, there are cheaper options available, and if you’re looking for an elite, luxury fitness experience, you can do better.
Can you bring a guest with you to LA Fitness?
1. You choose “Guest Privileges” during the online registration process for an additional $20.00/month. This allows the primary member to bring two guests each visit. If the guests choose to attend the facility without the primary member, the guests must purchase an individual membership at $24.99.
Does LA Fitness Do week passes?
FREE 2 week pass to LA Fitness!
Can you bring a free guest to LA Fitness?
You may bring a different guest each time or the same one-it’s up to you!
How old do you have to be for LA Fitness?
16 yearsMust be 16 years of age or older (or at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign membership agreement, and pay first and last months’ dues and fees for additional services purchased (if any) plus the initiation fee to join.
How much is LA Fitness family membership?
Add Family Members to Save on Initiation Fees If other people in your household want to join LA Fitness, they’re in luck. Just add them to your account for a $25 initiation fee plus monthly dues. You could also ask if the club can eliminate or further reduce these fees if you add more members to your account.
Can you get a day pass for LA Fitness?
LA Fitness prices range slightly depending on your current location. A lot of gyms will let you try it once for free. But if you are willing to pay for only one day it’s cost approximately $15.
Can someone else use my LA Fitness card?
Membership policy: Only the cardholder is allowed to use an LA Fitness gym. … To get a guest pass, search for a location, and click on the “Guest Pass” button in the Find a Club section on the LA Fitness website.
How much is LA Fitness monthly?
LA Fitness has two types of memberships: For $29.99 per month (plus a $99 initiation fee and a $39 annual fee) you get access to multiple clubs in a single state. For $26.99 per month (plus a $99 initiation fee and a $39 annual fee) you get access to a single club.