- How long do you have to return something to American Eagle?
- Can I return to American Eagle without tag?
- Does American Eagle take back old jeans?
- Does American Eagle still do buy 5 jeans get one free?
- Do you have to pay for American Eagle returns?
- Does American Eagle have a return limit?
- What can you do with old blue jeans?
- Can I donate jeans with holes?
- Can you exchange free jeans at American Eagle?
How long do you have to return something to American Eagle?
30 days daysPlease return the unused item with tags within 30 days days of receipt.
You can initiate the returns by logging into your American Eagle Account.
Reverse pick up will be done from our side where ever feasible..
Can I return to American Eagle without tag?
Short Answer: American Eagle Outfitters accepts returns on items without tags. There is no set time frame for returns, but for a full refund, you’ll need to have the receipt. If you don’t have the receipt, you can still get store credit.
Does American Eagle take back old jeans?
Here’s an easy one… get rid of your old jeans. Seriously. … Just bring your old jeans (they don’t have to be AE, we’ll take any brand!) to your local AE store and we’ll recycle them in partnership with Cotton’s Blue Jeans Go Green™ program to be used as housing insulation.
Does American Eagle still do buy 5 jeans get one free?
American Eagle Rewards Benefits As a member, if you purchase 5 pairs of jeans at AEO (excluding clearance, third party, and other denim items, such as skirts, shorts, and shirts) you will get 1 pair free!
Do you have to pay for American Eagle returns?
1) Return to a Store (It’s Free!) Whether you bought your items online, by phone, or in any of our stores, you can return or exchange them at any AE, Aerie, or AE Factory store in Canada. To find the store nearest you, please use our store locator or call us at 1 (855) 468-4333.
Does American Eagle have a return limit?
Is there a time limit on returns? There is no time limit to provide a full refund, charge back to a credit card, make an exchange or issue an AE Gift Card.
What can you do with old blue jeans?
Here are some interesting ideas I found, which means those old jeans will soon find new life – and hopefully yours will, too.Make Some Funky Denim Cocktail Napkins. … Make a Twisted Denim Headband. … Make a Braided Denim Rug. … Make Handy Little Craft Bins for Holding Supplies. … Wear a ‘Shabby Chic’ Denim-Wire Bracelet.More items…•
Can I donate jeans with holes?
The most well-known option, of course, is to sell or donate wearable jeans to your nearest thrift store, where your jeans can go on living in someone else’s closet. But if your jeans are ripped or stained beyond repair, don’t try to donate them where they’ll likely just be thrown in the trash.
Can you exchange free jeans at American Eagle?
See Keeping Your Account Active for more details. You can redeem jeans credits for a free pair of jeans at American Eagle Outfitters stores, AEO Factory stores, through online transactions (including purchases made through the AEO | Aerie mobile app) and via direct phone orders.